END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 29, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 29, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * September 29, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 29, 2017

Something to Ponder

The Awareness of the Call By Oswald Chambers
We are inclined to forget the deeply spiritual and supernatural touch of God. If you are able to tell exactly where you were when you received the call of God and can explain all about it, I question whether you have truly been called. The call of God does not come like that; it is much more supernatural. The realization of the call in a person’s life may come like a clap of thunder or it may dawn gradually. But however quickly or slowly this awareness comes, it is always accompanied with an undercurrent of the supernatural— something that is inexpressible and produces a “glow.” At any moment the sudden awareness of this incalculable, supernatural, surprising call that has taken hold of your life may breakthrough— “I chose you…” (John 15:16). The call of God has nothing to do with salvation and sanctification. You are not called to preach the gospel because you are sanctified; the call to preach the gospel is infinitely different. Paul describes it as a compulsion that was placed upon him. If you have ignored, and thereby removed, the great supernatural call of God in your life, take a review of your circumstances. See where you have put your own ideas of service or your particular abilities ahead of the call of God. Paul said, “…woe is me if I do not preach the gospel!” He had become aware of the call of God, and his compulsion to “preach the gospel” was so strong that nothing else was any longer even a competitor for his strength. If a man or woman is called of God, it doesn’t matter how difficult the circumstances may be. God orchestrates every force at work for His purpose in the end. If you will agree with God’s purpose, He will bring not only your conscious level but also all the deeper levels of your life, which you yourself cannot reach, into perfect harmony.
Scripture Thought for the Day
…for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe is me if I do not preach the gospel! —1 Corinthians 9:16
Comments

Nancy: Prayers for Larry, WUAS and the wonderful hope we all share.Prayers
Tanurrah: “Love this information...you are saving and changing and reaching so many people right now...whether a believer or not you have provided the platform for folks to get their lives in order...what make what you have provided so great is that you back up what you say with facts...thank you for waking up a sleeping person...I'm speaking about myself...from this I will continue on the path of life learning...”

Prayer Requests

Enwelu: Please keep Enwelu in your prayers. Whether he is in his home country in Nigeria or away at college, he is sharing the gospel and Bible prophecy with people.
Norma: Norma has left the rehab center and is now back home. She is feeling so much better. It’s hard to believe that just a few weeks ago, she was fighting for her life. Pray for her continued recovery and that when she meets with the doctor in mid-October, that she will no longer require the surgery.

Religious Related News

What the Book of Revelation Teaches You about Friendship with God
Throw Away Your List of 'Good' Christian Behaviors
Revelation 12 Has Nothing to Do with Tomorrow
Larry Wilson: Jesus' Final Victory Prophecy 10
6 Super Unhealthy Leaders to Avoid
Beth Moore: An Urgent Warning
Do Your Words Give Life?
Think Fake News is Scary? Try False Teaching
What Does the Bible Say about the Last Days?
Larry Wilson: The Great Tribulation

Science Related News

MIT Engineers Attempt to Predict Extreme Events
Vanuatu Evacuating Entire Island ahead of Volcano Eruption
Earthquake Warnings Systems Improving, but Prediction Still No Possible, Scientists Say
Five Must Read Articles about Mexico’s Devastating Earthquake
Indonesians Prepare for Eruption of Mount Agung Volcano
Can an Active Hurricane Season Lead to an Increase in Earthquakes?
Mexico City Eyes Steaming Volcano as It Recovers from Earthquake
Hurricane Harvey & Irma Send Scientists Searching for Data

Health Related News

How Small Steps Can Lead to Big Weight Loss
Researchers Link Brain Disconnect with Hallucinations in Parkinson’s Patients
CVS becomes First Retailer to Limit Opioid Prescriptions to 7 Days
Children Suffer with TV, Video Games in the Bedroom
When It Comes to Exercise, Quality Trumps Quantity
FDA Approves Glucose Monitoring System that Reduces Need for Fingerstick
Japanese Scientists Aim to Turn Ocean Wave Energy into Electricity
FDA Cracks Down on Illegal Online Prescription Drugs

Global News

Electricity Slowly Returns to Puerto Rico as Frantic Rush to Distribute Aid Continues
How to Avoid Buying a Flooded Car in the Wake of Harvey, Irma
Disconnected by Disaster: Photos from a Battered Puerto Rico
Getting Relief Supplies to Puerto Rico Ports is Only Half the Problem
Saudi Arabia to Allow Women Drivers Starting Next Year
Relief Efforts in a Battered Puerto Rico
Maria’s Blow to an Economic Bright Spot in Puerto Rico
Mosquito Coast: Hurricane Irma Has Lots of Bite Left

Please Note:

The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down