END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 7, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 7, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * September 7, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 7, 2018

Something to Ponder

Fountains of Blessings

By Oswald Chambers

The water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. —John 4:14

The picture our Lord described here is not that of a simple stream of water, but an overflowing fountain. Continue to “be filled” (Ephesians 5:18) and the sweetness of your vital relationship to Jesus will flow as generously out of you as it has been given to you. If you find that His life is not springing up as it should, you are to blame— something is obstructing the flow. Was Jesus saying to stay focused on the Source so that you may be blessed personally? No, you are to focus on the Source so that out of you “will flow rivers of living water”— irrepressible life (John 7:38). We are to be fountains through which Jesus can flow as “rivers of living water” in blessing to everyone. Yet some of us are like the Dead Sea, always receiving but never giving, because our relationship is not right with the Lord Jesus. As surely as we receive blessings from Him, He will pour out blessings through us. But whenever the blessings are not being poured out in the same measure they are received, there is a defect in our relationship with Him. Is there anything between you and Jesus Christ? Is there anything hindering your faith in Him? If not, then Jesus says that out of you “will flow rivers of living water.” It is not a blessing that you pass on, or an experience that you share with others, but a river that continually flows through you. Stay at the Source, closely guarding your faith in Jesus Christ and your relationship to Him, and there will be a steady flow into the lives of others with no dryness or deadness whatsoever. Is it excessive to say that rivers will flow out of one individual believer? Do you look at yourself and say, “But I don’t see the rivers”? Through the history of God’s work you will usually find that He has started with the obscure, the unknown, the ignored, but those who have been steadfastly true to Jesus Christ.

Scripture Thought for the Day

John 4:9-15 The Samaritan woman said to him, "You are a Jew. I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?" She said this because Jews don't have anything to do with Samaritans. Jesus answered her, "You do not know what God's gift is. And you do not know who is asking you for a drink. If you did, you would have asked him. He would have given you living water." "Sir," the woman said, "you don't have anything to get water with. The well is deep. Where can you get this living water? "Our father Jacob gave us the well. He drank from it himself. So did his sons and his flocks and herds. Are you more important than he is?" Jesus answered, "All who drink this water will be thirsty again. But anyone who drinks the water I give him will never be thirsty. In fact, the water I give him will become a spring of water in him. It will flow up into eternal life." The woman said to him, "Sir, give me this water. Then I will never be thirsty. And I won't have to keep coming here to get water."

Comments
Lylla: Lylla has been displaying the No More Delay books on a shelf in a local deli. They are disappearing quickly off the shelf and the owner of the deli has been asking for more due to the demand.
Prayer Requests
Don Ludgate (updated since his surgery last week): He was transferred to Rehab yesterday. Sits up in a chair for periods of time and walks with the Physical therapist. Please continue to pray for his healing and rehabilitation.
WUAS News
No More Delay books: For the initial printing of the No More Delay books we printed 2000 copies so that we could incorporate any changes needed to make the book even better. Little did we know there would be such a great demand for this book! We are almost out of the 2000 books and have placed another order. The new order should be in within 3-4 weeks. We have started a backorder list and will ship all backorder cases as soon as they arrive! Please don’t hesitate to call into the office to order your cases.
1 book for $5.00
5 books for $15.00
1 case of 30 books for $50.00
Daniel Unlocked for the Final Generation sale!: We are selling slightly damaged Daniel Unlocked books for the cost of shipping. Here are the sale prices:
7 books for $6.00
11 books for $8.00
1 case of 30 books for $50.00
Religious Related News
Your Digital Life, Hidden with Christ
Confronting the Toxic Power in Me
God’s Love Manifested in the Stories of His People
Is Your Church Resisting Necessary Change?
A Letter to the Church on Moral Failure & Misconduct
Why You Can’t Name the Virtues
Nominal Christians
5 Necessary Characteristics for a Church Revitalizer
Science Related News
Japan Hit by Strongest Typhoon in 25 Years
National Hurricane Center Map
2 Budding Tropical Storms May Emerge as Tropical Threats in Florence’s Wake
6.6 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Japan
Earthquake Worldwide Report and Map
Alaska Volcano Restless Again
Powerful 7.8 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Near Fiji
Health Related News
No Benefit to Statin Drugs for Healthy Seniors, Study
Stigma an Additional Burden for Many with Psoriasis
Walking, Exercise Both Linked to Lower Heart Failure in Older Women
CDC: 415,000 Preventable Deaths from Heart Disease, Stroke in 2016
Study: Ten-Year Dementia Risk Estimates May Help with Early Prevention
Blood Biomarker May Detect Some Types of Autism
WHO: Lack of Exercise Puts 1.4 Billion Adults at Higher Risk of Heart Disease
ADHD Rates in US Children Rising Sharply, Study Says
Global News
South Korea to Investigate Misleading Ads on Social Media
EU Readies Survey on Whether to Abolish Daylight Savings Time
Nigeria Seeks Peace Amid Deadly Land, Identity Conflicts
Poll: Shorter Work Hours will Bring Positive Change to South Korea
Mexico Facing Two-Year Backlog as Requests for Asylum Soar
Aftermath of Powerful Quake in Japan
India’s Rupee Hits Record Low
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down