END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 14, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 14, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * September 14, 2018

Post by Harry Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 14, 2018

Something to Ponder

Arguments or Obedience

By Oswald Chambers

…the simplicity that is in Christ. —2 Corinthians 11:3

Simplicity is the secret to seeing things clearly. A saint does not think clearly until a long time passes, but a saint ought to see clearly without any difficulty. You cannot think through spiritual confusion to make things clear; to make things clear, you must obey. In intellectual matters you can think things out, but in spiritual matters you will only think yourself into further wandering thoughts and more confusion. If there is something in your life upon which God has put His pressure, then obey Him in that matter. Bring all your “arguments and…every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ” regarding the matter, and everything will become as clear as daylight to you (2 Corinthians 10:5). Your reasoning capacity will come later, but reasoning is not how we see. We see like children, and when we try to be wise we see nothing (see Matthew 11:25). Even the very smallest thing that we allow in our lives that is not under the control of the Holy Spirit is completely sufficient to account for spiritual confusion, and spending all of our time thinking about it will still never make it clear. Spiritual confusion can only be conquered through obedience. As soon as we obey, we have discernment. This is humiliating because when we are confused we know that the reason lies in the state of our mind. But when our natural power of sight is devoted and submitted in obedience to the Holy Spirit, it becomes the very power by which we perceive God’s will, and our entire life is kept in simplicity.

Scripture Thought for the Day

2Co 10:4-5 The weapons I fight with are not the weapons the world uses. In fact, it is just the opposite. My weapons have the power of God to destroy the camps of the enemy. I destroy every claim and every reason that keeps people from knowing God. I keep every thought under control in order to make it obey Christ.

Comments
Dave: So glad to hear about the success of the No More Delay book!
Joel: My prayer for the healing of your sickness, Larry, and that by your faith God will make you whole.
Prayer Requests
Nate: Please pray for Nate who lost his mother this past September 5th as he and his family deal with their loss.
Larry Wilson: Please pray for Larry’s surgery next week (see his update below) and for a quick healing and adjustment to living on a feeding tube. Pray for his family as well for comfort as they adjust to changes in Larry’s health.
WUAS News
Update from Larry Wilson:
Dear Wake Up Family,Thank you so much for your many prayers and concerns. Shirley and I have been so blessed with your emails and cards. I am writing to let you know that I am doing as well as possible. Due to the increasing paralysis that comes with ALS, I have totally lost my voice and ability to swallow water. I also have an increasing shortness of breath. I am having a PEG (a feeding tube) surgically inserted next week so that I can stay hydrated and fed without risking aspiration pneumonia. I don't like the idea of firehose sticking out of my stomach, but I will have to adjust. In spite of the decline in my strength and stamina, I can still walk short distances and use my arms and hands. I am able to respond to the many comments posted on our website each day. I have no pain other that what comes from being 70 years old. Ha! Jesus has been very close to my family and me. His presence and blessings have been totally awesome! The Lord has heard thousands of prayers on my behalf and I am 100% sure that He knows the best way forward. Most of all, Shirley and I are not walking this road alone. Jesus has not forsaken us and never will. He promised to be with us until the very end of the world! I have joy and wonderful peace in my heart each day and I know the source. King David wrote, Psalm 29:11 "The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace." I am so blessed and I pray the same blessings on each of you!
No More Delay books: For the initial printing of the No More Delay books we printed 2000 copies so that we could incorporate any changes needed to make the book even better. Little did we know there would be such a great demand for this book! We are almost out of the 2000 books and have placed another order. The new order should be in on or a few days after October 24th. We have started a backorder list and will ship all backorder cases as soon as they arrive! Please don’t hesitate to call into the office to order your cases.
1 book for $5.00
5 books for $15.00
1 case of 30 books for $50.00
Daniel Unlocked for the Final Generation sale!: We are selling slightly damaged Daniel Unlocked books for the cost of shipping. Here are the sale prices:
7 books for $6.00
11 books for $8.00
1 case of 30 books for $50.00
Religious Related News
20 Signs of a Toxic Church Culture
If You Really Want to Help after Hurricane Florence, Set Out to Be Humble, Not a Hero
10 Ways to Beat Your Addiction
7 War Room Prayers You Can Pray over Your Pastor
Look Outside of America for Fresh Insight on American Evangelicals
How You Can Be a Big-Time Blessing to Your Child’s Teacher
What to Do When You Have a Toxic, Abusive Leader
How to Evangelize Your LGBT Neighbors
Where is God in the Midst of Disaster?
Science Related News
Rain, Floods, Tornadoes Hit the Carolinas as Hurricane Florence Makes Landfall
Isaac Weakens to Tropical Depressions as Wind Speeds Level Off
National Hurricane Center—Map
Typhoon Stronger than Hurricane Florence about to Strike Philippines
Tropical Storm Helene Slows as It Moves Towards Azores
Volcano Earthquake Report
Health Related News
Study: ALS Affects Brain Cognition Skills
Obesity Tops 35 Percent in 7 US States
Protein Tricks Muscle into Burning More Energy during Exercise, Cold Exposure
New Methods Speed Up Disease Diagnosis for Newborns
Calorie Counts on Menus are Helping People Lose Weight, Study
More than 1 in 5 College Students So Stressed they Considered Suicide
Top Beverage for Children in US is Water
WHO: 9.6 Million Cancer Deaths, 18 Million New Cases This Year
Global News
Hurricane Preparedness—Be Ready!
New Law Takes Effect Banning Coffee at South Korea Schools
Google Map with Hurricane Florence Data
Hurricane Checklist of What to Do
Hurricane Florence Power Outages Top 500,000, Could Be as Much as 3 Million
Businesses Pulled into Natural Disaster Preparations
Hurricane Preparedness--Information
How Call Centers Keep You Connected During and After a Natural Disaster
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down