END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 27, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 27, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * October 27, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:28 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 27, 2017

Something to Ponder

He'll Be There For You On December 7, 1988, an earthquake devastated the northwestern section of Armenia, killing over 25,000 people. The story is told that in the midst of utter devastation and chaos, a father left his wife securely at home and rushed to the school where his son was supposed to be, only to discover that the building had been flattened. After the traumatic initial shock, he remembered the promise he had made to his son: "No matter what, I'll always be there for you!" And tears began to fill his eyes. As he looked at the pile of debris that once was the school, it looked hopeless, but he kept remembering his commitment to his son. He began to concentrate on where he walked his son to class at school each morning. Remembering his son's classroom would be in the back right corner of the building, he rushed there and started digging through the rubble. As he was digging, other forlorn parents arrived, clutching their hearts, saying: "My son!" "My daughter!" Other well meaning parents tried to pull him off of what was left of the school saying: "It's too late!" "They're dead!" "You can't help!" "Go home!" "Come on, face reality, there's nothing you can do!" To each parent he responded with one line: "Are you going to help me now?" And then he proceeded to dig for his son, stone by stone. The fire chief showed up and tried to pull him off of the school's debris saying, "Fires are breaking out, explosions are happening everywhere. You're in danger. We'll take care of it. Go home." To which this loving, caring Armenian father asked, "Are you going to help me now? No one helped. Courageously he proceeded alone because he needed to know for himself: "Is my boy alive or is he dead?" He dug for eight hours . . . 12 hours . . . 24 hours . . . 36 hours . . . then, in the 38th hour, he pulled back a boulder and heard his son's voice. He screamed his son's name, "ARMAND!" He heard back, "Dad!?! It's me, Dad! I told the other kids not to worry. I told 'em that if you were alive, you'd save me and when you saved me, they'd be saved. You promised, 'No matter what, I'll always be there for you!' You did it, Dad! . . ." "What's going on in there? How is it?" the father asked. "There are 14 of us left out of 33, Dad. We're scared, hungry, thirsty and thankful you're here! When the building collapsed, it made a wedge, like a triangle, and it saved us!" "Come on out, son!" "No, Dad! Let the other kids out first, 'cause I know you'll get me! No matter what, I know you'll be there for me!"
Scripture Thought for the Day
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:5)
Comments

Norma Muth update: “Surgery went well. Had minimal invasive surgery never had to break a rib in replacing my mitral valve. I know have a cow valve. Came home over Tuesday my birthday. Please thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. God is so good He still has a work for me to do. I'm looking forward to what comes next.”
Linda: Linda called in today to order the Free DVD that she received back in 2006 after she read the Warning! Revelation is about to be Fullfilled book. She said that she listened to that DVD all the time but recently damaged it during a move. Little does she know that with ordering the DVD, she will now be on the mailing list to receive the Wake Up Report every month.

Prayer Requests

Shirley B.: A friend of mine called me with a prayer request. She asked that I share this request with as many prayer warriors as possible. It is as follows, Gerald Shrewsbury age 62, a retired coal miner of 32 years, has been diagnosed with a cancerous tumor stage 4 in his esophagus which has spread to his stomach and his lungs. They are suspecting Black Lung as well. It is in-operable. She is asking for prayer for him and also for his family.
Linda: Please pray for Linda’s friend, Diana, who has 2 types of cancer and is not expecting to live to Thanksgiving. Diana said the doctors would not be able to do much more for her.
Norma: Please continue to pray for Norma’s recovery from surgery.

Religious Related News

Nehemiah: A Powerful Demonstration of Prayer Followed by Action
Beware of these Early Signs of Devastating Pride
How to be Ambassadors of God’s Kingdom
Your Church Can Be a Refuge
Leaving a Spiritual Legacy
How to Kill Gossip and Pursue Holy Living
People Shouldn’t Have to Leave the Church to Find Jesus
7 Truths about Walking Out God’s Word

Science Related News

Peak of Fall Foliage Can Be Seen from Space
The Sensation of Feeling an Earthquake
Hurricane Season May Not Be Over Yet: Tropical Storm Phillipe Could Form in Caribbean
This is What It Would Look Like if a Huge Asteroid Hit the Earth
Four Large Earthquakes in Iceland’s Most Powerful Volcano
Scientists Spot Asteroid Visiting from Outside Our Solar System
View this Asteroid Simulation
NOAA: Tropical Depression Nate
Yellowstone Volcano Had Two Super Eruptions That Caused Volcanic Winters

Health Related News

Gifts from Drug Companies May Affect Doctor Prescriptions, Study
Survey: At Least One-quarter Americans Go to Work Sick
CDC: Americans Getting a Handle on Cholesterol
Tighter Rules on Arsenic in Water Saved Lives
Many Cancer Patients Skimp on Treatment Due to Costs
Timing of Treatment May Predict Cancer Cell Response
Trauma Takes Toll on Half of US Kids
Arsenic in Drinking Water May Cause Cancer Decades after Exposure

Global News

When Buildings Crumble, These Rescue ‘Moles’ Tunnel in to Survivors
Puerto Ricans at Risk of Waterborne Disease Outbreaks in Wake of Hurricane Maria
The Story behind DC Diaper Bank, a Resource for Parents
Child Labor Plunges;
African Girls Join the Fight to End Illegal Child Marriages
Disaster Recovery that Solves Regional Problems
Letters from Mexico: Lessons in a Quake Zone
In Milwaukee, an Effort to Link Inner-city Workers with Jobs Outside the City

Please Note:

The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down