END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 19, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 19, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * October 19, 2018

Post by Harry Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 19, 2018

Something to Ponder

The Unheeded Secret

By Oswald Chambers

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world." —John 18:36

The great enemy of the Lord Jesus Christ today is the idea of practical work that has no basis in the New Testament but comes from the systems of the world. This work insists upon endless energy and activities, but no private life with God. The emphasis is put on the wrong thing. Jesus said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation….For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:20-21). It is a hidden, obscure thing. An active Christian worker too often lives to be seen by others, while it is the innermost, personal area that reveals the power of a person’s life. We must get rid of the plague of the spirit of this religious age in which we live. In our Lord’s life there was none of the pressure and the rushing of tremendous activity that we regard so highly today, and a disciple is to be like His Master. The central point of the kingdom of Jesus Christ is a personal relationship with Him, not public usefulness to others. It is not the practical activities that are the strength of this Bible Training College— its entire strength lies in the fact that here you are immersed in the truths of God to soak in them before Him. You have no idea of where or how God is going to engineer your future circumstances, and no knowledge of what stress and strain is going to be placed on you either at home or abroad. And if you waste your time in overactivity, instead of being immersed in the great fundamental truths of God’s redemption, then you will snap when the stress and strain do come. But if this time of soaking before God is being spent in getting rooted and grounded in Him, which may appear to be impractical, then you will remain true to Him whatever happens.

Scripture Thought for the Day

John 15:1-6: "I am the true vine. My Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch joined to me that does not bear fruit. He trims every branch that does bear fruit. Then it will bear even more fruit. "You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain joined to me, and I will remain joined to you. No branch can bear fruit by itself. It must remain joined to the vine. In the same way, you can't bear fruit unless you remain joined to me. "I am the vine. You are the branches. If anyone remains joined to me, and I to him, he will bear a lot of fruit. You can't do anything without me. If anyone does not remain joined to me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and dries up. Branches like those are picked up. They are thrown into the fire and burned.

Comments
Dick & Dottie: I stand amazed at the depth & clarity of Larry’s book written at a time of his greatest physical challenges. It demonstrates how the Lord can wonderfully change the most hopeless & discouraging circumstances for the glory of His name and the furtherance of His work. What a faithful God we serve!
Tim & Carol: We are so glad that God gave you to us and the whole world. We have been truly blessed by your ministry of end time events. (In light of recent events) we feel earth’s time is getting extremely short. You are in our prayers every day and we look forward to meeting you soon in the earth made new.
June: Dear WUAS, You are all in my thoughts & prayers!
Kathryn: To my wonderful friends who are faithful to the mission of spreading the Word. I pray daily for Larry Wilson’s recovery.
Prayer Requests
Mary: As Mary leads a small study group, please pray that she continues to walk in wisdom as she studies and teaches the scriptures.
Those affected by Hurricane Michael: Please pray for those affected by the devastation caused by the storm. Many have lost their homes or have been affected in some way.
WUAS News
Year-End Special Sale!!: We are offering a set of books for the special price of $26.95 total including shipping. Hurry! Take advantage of this sale before December 31, 2018. This special price only applies to purchasing the set of books as listed. International orders will require additional shipping. The books included in this package are a single copy of each book listed:
No More Delay
Bible Stories with End Time Parallels
Jesus The Alpha and The Omega
Daniel Unlocked for the Final Generation
Seven Trumpets, Two Witnesses and Four Beasts
The Lambs Book of Life
Religious Related News
Why Your Faith Must Be Your Own
Why God is Testing You Right Now
Dealing with Disillusionment
Evangelicals are Confused about Christianity’s Core Beliefs, Survey Says
Are You a Workaholic? Answer these 20 Questions to Find Out
Adopted Mississippi Woman Reunites with Biological Father, Thanks to Viral Video
Who Will Be in Heaven because of You?
How You Can Raise Pure Kids in a Sexual Revolution?
Science Related News
Could Michael Get Reclassified as a Stronger Hurricane?
Is Hurricane Season Over after Michael?
National Weather Service Predicts Wetter, Milder Winter for Much of the US
Volcano Watch: Volcanic Ash Raised New Concerns
NASA Photo Shows International Space Station Transiting the Sun
10 Ways the World is Most Likely to End, Explained by Scientists
Chapter 1 of Larry Wilson’s No More Delay Book
Volcano Earthquake Worldwide Report
4 Extreme Weather Events We Witnessed in October’s First Half
Health Related News
CDC Confirms 62 Cases of Rare Polio-Like Neurological Condition
Experts Issue Warning about Baby Boxes
Harvard Study Reveals Religious Upbringing Better for Kid’s Health, Well-Being
Study: Simple Test May Help Predict Recovery after Stroke
Physical Activity Lowers Death Risk from Heart Disease, Study Says
Your Real Response to “Why Did You Gain All That Weight?”
Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Seafood Could Help Maintain Health over Time
US Birth Rates Continue to Drop as New Moms Get Older
Global News
More Than 1,300 Still Missing in Florida after Hurricane Michael
UN Report: World Population to Rise by 2.2 Billion by 2050
Leaked Google Document Reveals Shift to Suppressing Free Speech
Increasing Levels of Plastic Pollution Making Way to South Atlantic Islands
US Non-Profit to Deliver Tuberculosis Medicine to North Korea
Before and After Photos Show Flooding in Central Texas
How this Mexico Beach House Survived Hurricane Michael

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down