END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 5, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 5, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * October 5, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 5, 2018

Something to Ponder

The Vision and The Reality

By Oswald Chambers

…to those who are…called to be saints… —1 Corinthians 1:2

Thank God for being able to see all that you have not yet been. You have had the vision, but you are not yet to the reality of it by any means. It is when we are in the valley, where we prove whether we will be the choice ones, that most of us turn back. We are not quite prepared for the bumps and bruises that must come if we are going to be turned into the shape of the vision. We have seen what we are not, and what God wants us to be, but are we willing to be battered into the shape of the vision to be used by God? The beatings will always come in the most common, everyday ways and through common, everyday people. There are times when we do know what God’s purpose is; whether we will let the vision be turned into actual character depends on us, not on God. If we prefer to relax on the mountaintop and live in the memory of the vision, then we will be of no real use in the ordinary things of which human life is made. We have to learn to live in reliance upon what we saw in the vision, not simply live in ecstatic delight and conscious reflection upon God. This means living the realities of our lives in the light of the vision until the truth of the vision is actually realized in us. Every bit of our training is in that direction. Learn to thank God for making His demands known. Our little “I am” always sulks and pouts when God says do. Let your little “I am” be shriveled up in God’s wrath and indignation— “I AM WHO I AM…has sent me to you” (Exodus 3:14). He must dominate. Isn’t it piercing to realize that God not only knows where we live, but also knows the gutters into which we crawl! He will hunt us down as fast as a flash of lightning. No human being knows human beings as God does.

Scripture Thought for the Day

1 Cor. 1:2-9:  We are sending this letter to you, the members of God's church in Corinth. You have been made holy because you belong to Christ Jesus. God has chosen you to be his holy people. He has done the same for all those everywhere who pray to our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus is their Lord and ours. May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace. I always thank God for you. I thank him because of the grace he has given to you who belong to Christ Jesus. You have been blessed in every way because of him. All your teaching of the truth is better. Your understanding of it is more complete. Our witness about Christ has been proved to be true in you. There is no gift of the Holy Spirit that you don't have. You are full of hope as you wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to come again. God will keep you strong to the very end. Then you will be without blame on the day our Lord Jesus Christ returns. God is faithful. He has chosen you to share life with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Comments
Gary: Larry has been a significant influence in our lives. My wife and I attended his first seminar (I believe it was his first) in Dayton, Ohio in the mid-1980’s. His teachings have helped us to better understand things in all the Bible, god bless him!!
Nancy & Clayton: I have enjoyed your books, Wake Up Reports, your piano playing and the encouragement you give to others. I love you & Shirley and look forward to being in Heaven with you for eternity.
Prayer Requests
Claude & Lillian: Please pray for Claude & Lillian. Claude was diagnosed with bladder cancer but feels optimistic that his treatment will take care of the cancer. Lillian has been dealing with long-term degenerative issues such as memory loss (dementia) and other issues.
Religious Related News
The Biblical View of Investigating Accusations
These Four Things will Hinder Your Prayers
Why We’re Living in the 6th Seal & What’s about to Happen Next
See what Larry Wilson has to Say about the Seven Seals
Making Peace with Change
Partnering Across Denominations
God’s Recipe to Help You Find Victory Over Temptation
Breaking Bread with Broken People Brings Wisdom
Wars, Tsunamis, Earthquakes: Are We Watching End Times Prophecy Unfold Right Now?
Read about the Real Signs of the Tribulation by Larry Wilson
Science Related News
Hurricane Sergio-Category 3
Volcanoes Erupt in Indonesia as Searchers Look for Thousands Missing
Hurricane Sergio Path May Affect Southwest US
Earthquake World-Wide Report
Typhoon Kong-rey Heads Toward Japan
Another Hurricane May Develop Soon in the Gulf
Health Related News
Research: Consider Quality of Life When Evaluating Cancer Drug Studies
Researchers Find Natural Product May Slow Aging
One in Three US Adults East Fast Food on Any Given Day
Kid’s Violent Video Game Play Linked to Increased Aggression
Death Rates for Young Americans Down
Half of Women Will Develop Dementia, Stroke or Parkinson’s Disease, Study
Drinking More Water Linked to Fewer Bladder Infections in Women
Diabetes, Dementia Can Be a Deadly Combination
Global News
FEMA Test Sends Presidential Alert to US Cell Phones
South Koreans Work Fewer Work Hours Since Adoption of 52 Hour Work Week
US Toddler Puts $1,000 in the Shredder
Denmark Plans to Ban Sales of Gas-Powered Cars by 2030
Architectural Photography Awards 2018 Shortlist Revealed
India’s Currency Falls to New Low as Central Bank Leaves Interest Rates Alone
Florida Beaches Close after Red Tide Confirmed on Atlantic Coast
Indonesia Tsunami Aerial Shots

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down