END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 1, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 1, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * December 1, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:27 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 1, 2017

Something to Ponder

The Law & the Gospel

By Oswald Chambers

The moral law does not consider our weaknesses as human beings; in fact, it does not take into account our heredity or infirmities. It simply demands that we be absolutely moral. The moral law never changes, either for the highest of society or for the weakest in the world. It is enduring and eternally the same. The moral law, ordained by God, does not make itself weak to the weak by excusing our shortcomings. It remains absolute for all time and eternity. If we are not aware of this, it is because we are less than alive. Once we do realize it, our life immediately becomes a fatal tragedy. “I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died” (Romans 7:9). The moment we realize this, the Spirit of God convicts us of sin. Until a person gets there and sees that there is no hope, the Cross of Christ remains absurd to him. Conviction of sin always brings a fearful, confining sense of the law. It makes a person hopeless— “…sold under sin” (Romans 7:14). I, a guilty sinner, can never work to get right with God— it is impossible. There is only one way by which I can get right with God, and that is through the death of Jesus Christ. I must get rid of the underlying idea that I can ever be right with God because of my obedience. Who of us could ever obey God to absolute perfection! We only begin to realize the power of the moral law once we see that it comes with a condition and a promise. But God never coerces us. Sometimes we wish He would make us be obedient, and at other times we wish He would leave us alone. Whenever God’s will is in complete control, He removes all pressure. And when we deliberately choose to obey Him, He will reach to the remotest star and to the ends of the earth to assist us with all of His almighty power.
Scripture Thought for the Day
Whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. —James 2:10
Comments
Nancy: Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season. I hope Larry’s voice is better!
Larry: Carol & I hope you’re getting better and had a great Thanksgiving with your family.
Prayer Requests
Dianna (not Diana with Wake Up): Her family is going through a crisis. They need prayers for their pain and struggle.
Sandi: Please continue to keep Sandi in your prayers as she deals with cancer and chemo. She has good days and not so good days. Pray for the Lord’s comfort in the midst of her struggle.
WUAS News
Current Specials through the end of December!
Are you Ready for Coming Events? DVD at 5 copies for $10.00 or 1 for $5.00
How Demons Take Control of People DVD at 5 copies for $10.00 or 1 for $5.00
Religious Related News
Key Strategies for Dealing with Family Conflict Over the Holidays
Profound Truths about the Power of the Cross from a 3-year Old
Your Secret Weapon to Overcoming Devastating Division
Get Rid of the Kids Table
5 Tested Tips to Help Hurting Parents Handle the Holidays
The Disappearance of Sin
A Drug Dealer Led Me to Faith
Science Related News
Mount Agung Time-lapse Video: Bali Volcano
What Caused That Weird Earthquake in Delaware?
Huge Earthquakes Can Change the Strength of Gravity Quickly
Small Earthquakes Recorded Near Bermuda
We Still Don’t Know Where the First Interstellar Asteroid Came From
Breathe Easy Coastal States, Hurricane Season is Over
New Tornado Prediction Method Could Add Vital Minutes to Warning Times
3-Mile-Wide Asteroid to Pass by Earth
Health Related News
5 Simple Steps to Your Healthy Weight
Study: 57 Percent of American Children Will Be Obese by Age 35
Small Changes Could Keep Seniors Driving Longer
Neurologist Explains Why Giving Thanks is Good for Your Brain & Health
6 Percent of Cancers Caused by Excessive Weight Gain, Diabetes
US Experts Concerned about Efficacy of Flu Vaccine This Year
More Doctors Specializing in Nursing Home Care
‘Smartphone Addiction’ Could Change Teens’ Brain Chemistry
Global News
Hurricane Recover in Puerto Rico: 10 Weeks Later
Preparing for a Public Health Disaster
Disaster Preparedness for Small Business Owners
Whose Disaster is It?
Stench from Hurricane Irma Shines Light on Sewage Problems
Prepare for Active Shooter Situations at Classes
Hurricane Maria Displaced University Student to Relocate
Lower Keys Residents Frustrated with Remaining Hurricane Debris
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down