END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 15, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 15, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * December 15, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 15, 2017

Something to Ponder

“Approved to God”

By Oswald Chambers

If you cannot express yourself well on each of your beliefs, work and study until you can. If you don’t, other people may miss out on the blessings that come from knowing the truth. Strive to re-express a truth of God to yourself clearly and understandably, and God will use that same explanation when you share it with someone else. But you must be willing to go through God’s winepress where the grapes are crushed. You must struggle, experiment, and rehearse your words to express God’s truth clearly. Then the time will come when that very expression will become God’s wine of strength to someone else. But if you are not diligent and say, “I’m not going to study and struggle to express this truth in my own words; I’ll just borrow my words from someone else,” then the words will be of no value to you or to others. Try to state to yourself what you believe to be the absolute truth of God, and you will be allowing God the opportunity to pass it on through you to someone else. Always make it a practice to stir your own mind thoroughly to think through what you have easily believed. Your position is not really yours until you make it yours through suffering and study. The author or speaker from whom you learn the most is not the one who teaches you something you didn’t know before, but the one who helps you take a truth with which you have quietly struggled, give it expression, and speak it clearly and boldly.
Scripture Thought for the Day
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. —2 Timothy 2:15
Comments
Willie: I am so thankful to be on your mailing list. Please keep your Wake Up Reports coming. Thank you!
Dian: We pray all will be blessed now and throughout the new year.
Ed: When Ed asked us to mail some books out to his friends, he asked us to write a personal note in the book, “ This book has changed my life and I wanted to share it with you.”
Prayer Requests
Glenn: Glenn is looking for a buyer for his semi-truck. Please pray that he will find a buyer for it.
Vic: Please pray for Vic. He has found out that he has a potentially terminal brain tumor. He will require surgery to prolong his life. Pray for him and his family as they deal with this shocking news.
WUAS News
Faith Fellowship: Round Rock, Texas
Faith Fellowship is offering to send out free DVD’s of their weekly sermon’s to anyone that is interested.
If you would like to receive these free DVD’s then please contact Faith Fellowship through their website at faithfellowshiprr.org. If you need to contact them by phone, please call our office at the number below and we will assist you.
If you would like to watch the sermons on YouTube than here is a link directly to their YouTube page: Faith Fellowship YouTube
Skip Rash: Skip has researched and created a video about the 7 seals. Please take a look at his video and share with your friends: The Lambs Book of Life
Religious Related News
What if the God You Worship is Different than the God of the Bible?
How Cancer Shattered My Illusion of Control
The Only Way to Make Sure You Never Receive the Mark of the Beast
The Mark of the Beast is Not a Microchip or Sunday Worship
When It’s Absolutely Wrong to Submit
Vatican Urged to Dump Clergy Celibacy Rules, End Secret Confessions of Pedophiles
Why This Common Misunderstanding of Demons is So Dangerous
5 Critical Keys to Breaking Negative Habits in Your Life
Mary Did You Know?
Science Related News
Geologists Report New Discoveries about Kansas, Oklahoma Earthquakes
New Study Explains Why Meteors Explode from the Inside before Reaching the Earth
In Times of Severe Weather: New England’s Self-Reliance
Drones and Volcanoes: Mount Agung
Earthquake Hits Indonesia’s Java Island
NOAA: Billion Dollar Weather & Climate Disasters
Breaking: Deadly 6.6 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Indonesia
2017: The Year of Volcanic Activity
Mexico’s Deadly Earthquakes Have Increased the Chance of Another Big One
Health Related News
Overcoming Decembers Dangerous Attack on Your Health
Breakthrough Could Boost Immune System’s Defense against Cancer
5 Tips for Protecting Yourself from the Onslaught of Holiday Sweets
Study: Emergency Workers Not Ready to Handle a Nuclear Attack
Opioid Abuse Often becomes a Family Affair
Study Says Flu Hits Men Harder than Women
Intense Exercise May Slow Progression of Parkinson’s Disease
FDA Launches Campaign to Help Smokers Quit
Global News
Oxfords Dictionaries Word of the Year: ‘Youthquake’
Best and Worst Days, Times to Travel during the Christmas Holiday
Young South Koreans Increasingly Giving Up Job Search
Snowmaggedon in the UK
Holiday Air Travel: 5 Health Risks & Tips to Avoid Them
Hurricane Harvey is a Billion Dollar Disaster
Video: How to Open Frozen Car Doors
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down