END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 22, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 22, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * December 22, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 22, 2017

Something to Ponder

The Drawing of the Father

By Oswald Chambers

When God begins to draw me to Himself, the problem of my will comes in immediately. Will I react positively to the truth that God has revealed? Will I come to Him? To discuss or deliberate over spiritual matters when God calls is inappropriate and disrespectful to Him. When God speaks, never discuss it with anyone as if to decide what your response may be (see Galatians 1:15-16). Belief is not the result of an intellectual act, but the result of an act of my will whereby I deliberately commit myself. But will I commit, placing myself completely and absolutely on God, and be willing to act solely on what He says? If I will, I will find that I am grounded on reality as certain as God’s throne. In preaching the gospel, always focus on the matter of the will. Belief must come from the will to believe. There must be a surrender of the will, not a surrender to a persuasive or powerful argument. I must deliberately step out, placing my faith in God and in His truth. And I must place no confidence in my own works, but only in God. Trusting in my own mental understanding becomes a hindrance to complete trust in God. I must be willing to ignore and leave my feelings behind. I must will to believe. But this can never be accomplished without my forceful, determined effort to separate myself from my old ways of looking at things. I must surrender myself completely to God. Everyone has been created with the ability to reach out beyond his own grasp. But it is God who draws me, and my relationship to Him in the first place is an inner, personal one, not an intellectual one. I come into the relationship through the miracle of God and through my own will to believe. Then I begin to get an intelligent appreciation and understanding of the wonder of the transformation in my life.
Scripture Thought for the Day
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him… —John 6:44
Comments
Donna: Merry Christmas to all!
Lylla: May the Lord bless you all.
Don & Leola: Merry Christmas to each of you staff members and may God continue to bless the ministry of each of you.
Betty: Betty has been sharing Larry Wilson’s books one at a time with a man at church that has been studying various religions in search of truth. Recently she gave him one of her out of print books, The Seven Seals & the 144,000 because she had been impressed to share it with him. He was in shock and told her that just the night before he had been praying for a book on the 144,000!
Prayer Requests
Jodie & Jen: Jodie & Jen have been through a series of battles this year. Jodie has amazingly survived a brain injury, a brown recluse bite and is undergoing a legal battle. Pray for continued healing from the brain injury and that the justice system sides with the truth in the legal battle.
Vic: After further testing, Vic has learned that the cancer in his brain is not as aggressive as initially thought. He has started going through chemo treatments and will not require surgery at this point. Pray for him as he undergoes the treatments.
Sandi Koscak: Our sweet friend Sandi has had a regular struggle with the effects of chemo on her body. Please pray for her to
WUAS News
May you & your families have a very blessed Christmas and the Lord continue to give you wisdom & discernment as your study the scriptures.
Religious Related News
The Romans 8:28 Way to Deal with Days that Don’t Go According to Plan
6 Ways to Lead Your Church Well in 2018
Why Jesus Could Come Back Sooner than You Think
Open Your Home (& Heart) to Singles this Christmas
Choosing Faith over Fear in Your Stepfamily
God Turns Up in All the Wrong Places at Christmas
God’s Biggest Promises Take Time
Science Related News
Moderate Earthquake in Southeastern Iran
Dramatic Video of Ecuadorian Volcano’s Eruption Released
Study Links Fish Consumption with Higher IQ, Better Sleep
Earthquake World-wide Report December 22nd
Health Related News
Action at ‘Windows’ May Keep Overweight Kids from Carrying Weight to Adulthood
Dementia May Be More Common in Rural Areas
These Supplements Can Help Kick Your Annoying Sugar Cravings to the Curb
Mindfulness May Be Stress Buster at Exam Time
Life Expectancy Again Falls in US as Opioid Deaths Rise
High Costs Keeping Life-saving Drugs from Cancer Patients
FDA Issues Rules to Crack Down on Homeopathic Medicines
Parents Often Fail to Give Babysitters Instructions for Emergencies
Global News
Residents of Fiji Learn Disaster Preparedness to Weather Coming Storms
Holidays Can Be Hard on Lonely Seniors
She’s Bringing the Ocean-as Well as Science-Closer to Low Income Youths
Wealth Determines How People Define Their Happiness, Study
This Woman’s Approach to Mentoring in San Jose Won a Prize
One Woman’s Journey from CEO to Minister to Puppeteer
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down