END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * January 5, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * January 5, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * January 5, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * January 5, 2018

Something to Ponder

The Life of Power to Follow

By Oswald Chambers
“And when He had spoken this, He said to him, ‘Follow Me’ ” (John 21:19). Three years earlier Jesus had said, “Follow Me” (Matthew 4:19), and Peter followed with no hesitation. The irresistible attraction of Jesus was upon him and he did not need the Holy Spirit to help him do it. Later he came to the place where he denied Jesus, and his heart broke. Then he received the Holy Spirit and Jesus said again, “Follow Me” (John 21:19). Now no one is in front of Peter except the Lord Jesus Christ. The first “Follow Me” was nothing mysterious; it was an external following. Jesus is now asking for an internal sacrifice and yielding (see John 21:18). Between these two times Peter denied Jesus with oaths and curses (see Matthew 26:69-75). But then he came completely to the end of himself and all of his self-sufficiency. There was no part of himself he would ever rely on again. In his state of destitution, he was finally ready to receive all that the risen Lord had for him. “…He breathed on them, and said to them, ‘Receive the Holy Spirit’ ” (John 20:22). No matter what changes God has performed in you, never rely on them. Build only on a Person, the Lord Jesus Christ, and on the Spirit He gives. All our promises and resolutions end in denial because we have no power to accomplish them. When we come to the end of ourselves, not just mentally but completely, we are able to “receive the Holy Spirit.” “Receive the Holy Spirit” — the idea is that of invasion. There is now only One who directs the course of your life, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Scripture Thought for the Day
Jesus answered him, "Where I am going you cannot follow Me now, but you shall follow Me afterward." —John 13:36
Comments
Nancy: Wishing all a wonderful 2018, please give my regards to Larry, Shirley and all in the office.
George & Melinda: Dear Larry & Staff at WUAS, Just wanted to thank you and praise God for all that you have done this year. I am sorry that you lost your voice over it Larry! All that shouting that you did! We praise God that your voice is on the mend.
Prayer Requests
Holly: Please keep Holly’s husband in prayer. He is having open heart surgery today.
Nancy: Pray that God will open Senior housing for me in 2018!
Religious Related News
Leave Your Heart Rending Failures behind and Go with God
Your First Step to Accomplishing Your Big Plans
Learning to Say ‘Hello’ Again
‘Do Not Be Discouraged’: YouVersion Bible App Tops 300 Million Downloads
7 Powerful Ways to Revive Your Time with God
5 Ways to Fulfill Your New Year’s Resolutions
The 8 People Americans Trust More than Their Local Pastor
CT’s 25 Most Read Stories on the Persecuted Church
Science Related News
Massive Winter Snow Storm Slams Eastern US
Winter Storm Grayson Southeast Recap
Bombogenesis: What is a ‘Bomb Cyclone’?
Know the Difference between Sleet, Freezing Rain and Snow
See the ‘Bomb Cyclone’ Hit the US East Coast in These NASA & NOAA GIF’s
Frigid Weather Causes South Florida Iguanas to Fall from Trees
Winter Storm Grayson’s Bombogenesis Brought Whiteout Conditions
Health Related News
The ‘Irrational Desire’ Driving Millennial’s & Gen Z into Depression
Patch Should Replace Needles for Blood Sugar Tracking
Seniors, Lose the Weight but Not the Muscle in 2018
Shoveling Snow Increases Risk for Winter Heart Attacks, Experts Say
New Hope for ‘Ringing’ in Ears
Study: Asthma Worse for Overweight Preschool Children
Exposing Kids to Healthy Foods Encourages Better Eating Habits
Cancer Death Rate Now 26 Percent Since 1991
NIH: Autism Rates in the US Appear to be Stabilizing
Global News
Living (and Working) in a Digital World
Thousands of Homes without Power as Storm Eleanor Arrives in Britain
Heavy Snowstorms in China Leave 10 Dead
Winter Storm Breaches Massachusetts Seawall, Flooding Streets
Iceland Becomes First Country to Legalize Equal Pay
Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirl Rescued in Nigeria
Outdoor Winter Workouts Pose Chilling Challenges, Experts Say
Storm Eleanor: Power Fully Restored as Skiers Shake in Europe
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down