END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * January 26, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * January 26, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * January 26, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * January 26, 2018

Something to Ponder

Look Again and Consecrate

By Oswald Chambers

A simple statement of Jesus is always a puzzle to us because we will not be simple. How can we maintain the simplicity of Jesus so that we may understand Him? By receiving His Spirit, recognizing and relying on Him, and obeying Him as He brings us the truth of His Word, life will become amazingly simple. Jesus asks us to consider that “if God so clothes the grass of the field…” how “much more” will He clothe you, if you keep your relationship right with Him? Every time we lose ground in our fellowship with God, it is because we have disrespectfully thought that we knew better than Jesus Christ. We have allowed “the cares of this world” to enter in (Matthew 13:22), while forgetting the “much more” of our heavenly Father. “Look at the birds of the air…” (Matthew 6:26). Their function is to obey the instincts God placed within them, and God watches over them. Jesus said that if you have the right relationship with Him and will obey His Spirit within you, then God will care for your “feathers” too. “Consider the lilies of the field…” (Matthew 6:28). They grow where they are planted. Many of us refuse to grow where God plants us. Therefore, we don’t take root anywhere. Jesus said if we would obey the life of God within us, He would look after all other things. Did Jesus Christ lie to us? Are we experiencing the “much more” He promised? If we are not, it is because we are not obeying the life God has given us and have cluttered our minds with confusing thoughts and worries. How much time have we wasted asking God senseless questions while we should be absolutely free to concentrate on our service to Him? Consecration is the act of continually separating myself from everything except that which God has appointed me to do. It is not a one-time experience but an ongoing process. Am I continually separating myself and looking to God every day of my life?
Scripture Thought for the Day
If God so clothes the grass of the field…, will He not much more clothe you…? —Matthew 6:30
Comments
Tim & Carol: Larry, both Carol & I are praying for you and we hope you will be getting better soon. I turned ** a few months ago and its amazing how quickly things happen to us. It just makes me want Christ to come soon. It appears a Spanish lady is going to start coming to our Friday evening Bible studies. We really like these studies, it gets us ready for the Sabbath and doesn’t seem to interfere with peoples schedules. Get well soon.
Dick & Dottie: Someone told me that hope means “confident expectation” and that represents your ministry of love and faithfulness. May God continue to use you to bless others & prepare them for the challenging times ahead for all of us. In Christian love & appreciation, Dick & Dottie
Robin: WUAS has made a new friend today. Robin found us first through a YouTube search and from YouTube went to the website. She called into the office because she could not wait to get her hands on the Jubilee Calendar so that she could continue her study. She wished that she could get ahold of the calendar today! Well her wish came true since WUAS has all of the charts available on the website in the Bible Charts Index. I was able to immediately send her a link to the charts so she could use it while she waited for the paper copy to arrive in her mailbox.
Prayer Requests
Sandi: Please keep Sandi in your prayers. She & her husband, Tom, have been an amazing part of this ministry. They had distributed hundreds of free DVDs to anyone that asked. They led online meetings and studies. They also led online forums for discussion on End Time Prophesy topics. Sandi had to stop this ministry due to her fight with cancer. Pray for her to find, as much as possible, strength and peace in the Lord. Every day is a struggle for her due to the pain.
Robin: Pray for Robin as she studies the Jubilee Calendar and other Bible Prophecy topics.
WUAS News
Now Available! We now have a CD with all the monthly Wake Up Report! articles as well as many books Larry has written in .pdf format. The CD version includes a copy of a .pdf reader that you can install on your computer in the unlikely event you do not have a .pdf reader already installed.
Remember that the internet in its present form may not be available in the future if you consider natural disasters or political disruptions that may affect religious materials. This CD includes nearly twenty years of published material. Get the CD for just $5.00 (plus Ohio tax), delivered to U.S. addresses or you can download a zipped copy of the files at this link: DOWNLOAD
Religious Related News
Get Ready Youth Group Leaders: Teens Twice as Likely to Identify as Atheist or LGBT
20 Truths from Supernatural Power for Everyday People
No, I Don’t Want to ‘Shut Down an Atheist in 15 Seconds Flat!’
The Multiplying Leader
Why I Almost Left Evangelicalism
How Protestant Churches are Involved with Adoption & Foster Care
Personality Tests: A Waste or a Resource?
Bolivia’s President Revokes Evangelism Restrictions
Science Related News
Asteroid to Pass by Earth in February
Super Blue Moon to Coincide with Lunar Eclipse for 1st Time in 150 Years
Evacuees, Scientists Brace for Eruption on Philippines Mount Mayon
Is Your House Prepared for an Earthquake? Here are Some Things to Do
Watch: Hubble Video Offers 3D Tour through the Orion Nebula
Pyeong Chang to be the Coldest Winter Olympics Site Since Norway in 1994
How to Avoid Getting Shocked by Static Electricity during Winter
The Day an Earthquake in America Caused a Tsunami in Japan
Health Related News
Sleepy US Teens are Running on Empty
Combination of Pills May Lower Stroke Risk, Study Says
CDC Report: Flu Activity Increasing across the US
Study: The Risk for Obesity May be Influenced by Social Circles, Neighborhood
Study: Frail Older Adults Experience Higher Rates of Delirium after Surgery
Dirty Water Taking Toll on Americans Health, Wallets
New Treatments Tackling Tough Lung Cancer
Stroke Takes Greater Toll on Asian-Americans
Global News
Walmart To Take on Amazon in E-book, Audiobook Business
With Elbow Grease & Conviction, Jordanian Women Move into Male Vocations
Indigenous Costa Rican Communities Search for Solutions to Food Security Concerns
Museum in Israel Unveils New Photos, Films of the Holocaust
How a Ghanaian Decided to Set Up a Food Bank
How a Hockey Club is Taking on the Suicide Rate among Military Veterans
Peru Passes Law to Build Roads through Amazon’s Remotest Regions
A Digital Solution when Children Can’t Find Books in their Mother Tongue
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down