END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * January 19, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * January 19, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * January 19, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * January 19, 2018

Something to Ponder

Meetings with God by Dudley Hall

Several years ago, I was visiting the Republic of Congo in Africa as a part of an effort to acquire telephone service for the country. (This was long before cell phone technology was as sophisticated as today). While staying in a hotel in Kinshasa I met a businessman who had been trying to get in touch with his company in the U.S. for two weeks, but was unable to get a call through. He felt isolated, and incapable of doing his job. His days were spent in frustration. I have felt that way myself as a partner with God on earth. I theoretically know that in the great salvation He has given, I am restored to mankind’s role as God’s partners on earth. I conceptually know that He is always present. But often, I practically forget that I am never cut off and isolated. That I have not been sent to do a job with no phone contact. I find myself burdened over problems that beset me and obstacles that block my path. I too begin to feel inadequate and unqualified to work with him. Frustrated, I spend too much energy trying to find a solution on my own. Meeting with God When I finally cry out for help, He reminds me that I am not alone. That He knows all about the situation I’m in and that He is both capable and willing to get involved with a solution He has already thought of. What a relief! I then marvel that it took so long for me to remember the truth. In the delusion of isolation, life is joyless and frightening. Why not begin every day with a meeting with my Father and boss? After all, this is His business. I was made a partner because He wanted me to enjoy working with him. It could be a short or long meeting, but the purpose is always to lay before Him our problems and hear His strategy. He reminds me that if it’s big enough to cause anxiety in me, it’s enough to cast on him. I have found that it is ok to ask direct and personal questions. I don’t usually doubt that He is incapable of handling the big problems. I mostly doubt that He cares to address the little ones. I mistakenly think I can handle those myself. Then they begin to gnaw away at my sense of peace and drain my joy. He reminds me that if it’s big enough to cause anxiety in me, it’s enough to cast on Him. He delights to show His strength in our behalf. Feeling alone? Schedule a meeting. Now.
Scripture Thought for the Day
Casting all your anxieties on him because he cares for you. — I Peter 5:7
Comments
Sean & Ellen: Dear Larry, Shirley & WUAS Staff: May God send you many of His wonderful blessings. We didn’t know of Larry’s medical situation until recently. We are so very sorry and will put him & Shirley on our special prayer list.
Wayne: Every once in a while we get a call in from a new Wake Up America friend. Wayne is learning Larry Wilson’s teaching for the first time. It’s always a joy to speak with people connected to this ministry.
Prayer Requests
Evelyn: Evelyn has the flu and is in a dangerous place with it since she has weak lungs and pneumonia. Please pray for her recovery and health.
Anonymous Name: A woman called into the office and is trying to understand a dream or a spiritual presence. Pray that she finds peace as she attempts to discover the source of the dream; it may be demonic oppression.
WUAS News
Now Available! We now have a CD with all the monthly Wake Up Report! articles as well as many books Larry has written in .pdf format. The CD version includes a copy of a .pdf reader that you can install on your computer in the unlikely event you do not have a .pdf reader already installed.
Remember that the internet in its present form may not be available in the future if you consider natural disasters or political disruptions that may affect religious materials. This CD includes nearly twenty years of published material. Get the CD for just $5.00 (plus Ohio tax), delivered to U.S. addresses or you can download a zipped copy of the files at this link: DOWNLOAD
Religious Related News
Bolivia Makes Evangelism a Crime
Raise Disciples, Not Dependents
Your Church’s Response in an Increasingly Complex World
Survey: 1 in 5 UK Non-Believers Will Turn to Prayer in Times of Crisis
Why Is It Difficult to Tell the Difference between a Christian & Non-Christian
8 Idols Christian Leaders (or Ministries) Worship Today
Three Ways to Raise Kids Who Care
The Loneliness of the Christian Thinker
Science Related News
Weekly Wrap-Up: Temperatures Plunge to Minus 88 F in Remote Russia; Winter Storm Kills 15 in Southern US
On Volcanic Islands, Landslides Can Trigger Giant Eruptions
Scientists Say Volcano Could Erupt in Papua New Guinea Soon
Analysis & Simulations of Earthquake Ground Motion Records
NASA, USGS Confirm Michigan Meteorite Strike
Did Michigan Meteor Really Cause an Earthquake?
NASA Satellite Image Features Snow-Covered Desert Dunes
Erupting Volcano Forces 34,000 to Flee Philippine Villages
Health Related News
Use of ADHD Drugs Soars among US Adult Women
Severe Bullying Tied to Mental Health Woes in Teens
7 Simple Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise
Obesity Reducing Life Span in the United States
When You Lose Weight, Your Fat Cells Don’t Just Let Go of Fat
Better Sleep Habits May Help People Lose Weight, Study Says
Mediterranean Diet a Recipe for Strength in Old Age
Grandparents Help Shape Kids Views on Aging
Global News
Mexico Looks Abroad for Examples of Peace Processes to End Drug Violence
Florida Races to Accommodate Influx of Puerto Rican Migrants
South Awaits Thaw from Snow Storm, Icy Roads and Numbing Cold
False Missile Alert Raises Questions about Preparedness
How Insecurity in Afghanistan is Constraining the Red Cross
France Looks to Speed Up Wind Power Projects
Italy’s Migrants Teach Themselves to Stand Up for Themselves
As Indian Cities Develop, Minorities Forced into Slums
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down