END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * April 6, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * April 6, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * April 6, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:27 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * April 6, 2018

Something to Ponder

Spiritual Vision through Personal Character

John Wesleys Exhortation to John Trembath (from article by Jim Harnish):
Wesley's final challenge to Trembath is as true today as it was 250 years ago. "O begin! Fix some part of every day for private exercises. You may acquire the taste which you have not; what is tedious at first will afterwards be pleasant. Whether you like it or no, read and pray daily. It is for your life; there is no other way: else you will be a trifler all your days. … Do justice to your own soul; give it time and means to grow. Do not starve yourself any longer. Take up your cross, and be a Christian altogether. Then will all the children of God rejoice (not grieve) over you."
Scripture Thought for the Day
Micah 6:8 He has made it clear to you, mortal man, what is good and what the LORD is requiring from you— to act with justice, to treasure the LORD’s gracious love, and to walk humbly in the company of your God.
Comments
Since our announcement last week regarding Larry’s diagnosis (reposted below) we have received an outpouring of phone calls, comments and emails of love, sympathy and encouragement for Larry & Shirley Wilson and their family. Thank you to everyone who have expressed your appreciation and love for Larry’s leadership and teaching.
Norma: Hello, when I read the NewsWatch about Larry's diagnosis I just cried. Larry and Wake-up have been a big part of my life since 1994. I have been so blessed to study under his tutoring. He made the Bible come alive. I love to learn God's advancing truth for us today. I think of Larry as Paul in our day. When I was so sick Larry called me in the hospital and prayed for me. He is such a humble special man. I'm doing well. I completed my cardiac rehab last week. I am able to function normally. The Lord spared my life for a purpose. He isn't done with me yet. Our Sabbath School quarterly is on End Times. Should be interesting I will have a chance to share with others. I pray that I will find someone to study with that is open to this message. Thank you for all you guys are doing.
Gene & Barbara: Larry my prayers are with you and your family! I will look for you beyond the blue!!! By the river!!
Danielle: Happy spring! Blessings and thanks to all of you.
Prayer Requests
Larry Wilson: We know so many of you are keeping Larry in your prayers. Please continue to pray for him as he deals with the symptoms of Bulbar ALS.
WUAS News
Mardoqueu Silva will step in for Larry Wilson in an interview with Dave Fluehe in a radio broadcast out of San Diego, California on April 14th at 10pm PST. Next week we will provide details to listen in on this broadcast.

Jesus The Alpha & The Omega Books, 1st Edition: We have acquired an additional 21 cases of this older edition book. The books are FREE! All you have to do is pay for the shipping cost. We are making it possible for you to receive smaller quantities of the book if you don’t need a whole case. The prices are:
7 books for $6.00
10 books for $7.00
1 case (32 books) for $17.00
Larry Wilson Update (reposted from last week): For the past year, many of you have been praying and asking for information on Larry's health situation. As of today, neurological and clinical testing now confirms that Larry has Bulbar ALS. ALS (also known as Lou Gehrig's disease) is a neurological disease that has no cure or effective medication. ALS attacks the nerves in the spinal column that controls the muscles, eventually causing total paralysis. The disease eliminates special cells in the spinal column called motor neurons. Over time, muscles weaken and paralysis follows. The Bulbar version of ALS is a faster moving version of ALS. This version is often manifested by the onset of an inability to speak and swallow. Bulbar ALS also affects the brain so that emotions (crying or laughing) are difficult to control. The usual life span from the onset of Bulbar ALS is one to two years. Larry and Shirley are deeply appreciative and grateful for the many prayers and concerns that so many people have voiced. Larry is in the process of getting things in order, both at home and for Wake Up. He will continue to work on various Wake Up projects as he is able. Be assured that Wake Up will continue on its mission and for the purpose that Jesus has given it. Wake Up has an inventory of hundreds of Bible study articles, hundreds of video presentations and thousands of pages which Larry has produced in addition to charts and other materials that can be used and reused to find people searching for present truth. Marty, Diana and Rex will use their many talents to keep the lights on and message moving forward. Billions of people haven't heard the unique gospel story we share, so everything we have will be new for them! Given that Larry and Shirley and the Wake Up team will be going through a transition phase, please keep all of us in your prayers and thoughts. The return of Jesus is very soon. Stay awake. As Paul wrote in Philippians 3:14 “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." I will say more about our situation in my June 2018, Wake Up Report. Again, thank you one and all for your loving support and friendship, Larry
Religious Related News
John Wesley to Trembath: Correcting Someone Who Works for You
Does Hell Actually Exist?
Visit Those in Prison. Just Remember Jesus May Have Gotten There First
China Bans Bibles from Online Sellers Like Amazon
Telltale Marks of an Abusive Church Leader
Share the Load in Your Small Congregation
How Much Alcohol is Too Much?
Don’t Let Bad Methods Undermine Good Theology
Science Related News
Space Scientists Have Big Plans to Avoid Asteroid Apocalypse
‘Rocks Falling Everywhere’ When Earthquake Shook Santa Cruz Island
Lightning Seen over Japan’s So-Called James Bond Volcano
How Do Asteroids Create Life?
A Magnitude 5.3 Earthquake Hits Los Angeles California, Biggest in Years
10 Tornado Facts You Might Not Know About
This Stadium-Size Asteroid Just Zipped Safely by Earth
What Is an Atmospheric River?
Health Related News
Stem Cell Transplant Shows Promise for Macular Degeneration
CDC: ‘Nightmare Bacteria’ Showing Up in US
Opioid Addictions Costs Big Companies $2.6 Billion
Obesity Can Lead to Liver Damage by Age 8: Study
Older People Can Grow New Neurons, Study Finds
Safer Heart Valve Replacement Developed for High-Risk Patients
French Surgeons Find Success with Windpipe Replacement Procedure
Accelerated Aging Might Occur in Cancer Survivors
Global News
Sierra Leone Restaurant Owner Teaches Prostitutes to Cook, Run Business
California’s Shocking ‘You Must Stay Gay’ Bill
Vietnamese Fisherman Saved Lives as Boat Sank Off Hawaii
Austria Proposes Headscarf Ban for Girls Under 10
He Helps Homeless People Reconnect with Loved Ones through Video Messages
More People Choosing to Walk, Instead of Drive, in Congested Nairobi
With Reusable Plastic Bag, Malaysian Shoppers Encouraged to Limit Waste
Why This Thai Businessman Was Named ‘Biodiversity Hero’

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down