END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 28, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 28, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * September 28, 2018

Post by Harry Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:25 am

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 28, 2018

Something to Ponder

The “Go” of Preparation

By Oswald Chambers

If you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. —Matthew 5:23-24 It is easy for us to imagine that we will suddenly come to a point in our lives where we are fully prepared, but preparation is not suddenly accomplished. In fact, it is a process that must be steadily maintained. It is dangerous to become settled and complacent in our present level of experience. The Christian life requires preparation and more preparation. The sense of sacrifice in the Christian life is readily appealing to a new Christian. From a human standpoint, the one thing that attracts us to Jesus Christ is our sense of the heroic, and a close examination of us by our Lord’s words suddenly puts this tide of enthusiasm to the test. “…go your way. First be reconciled to your brother….” The “go” of preparation is to allow the Word of God to examine you closely. Your sense of heroic sacrifice is not good enough. The thing the Holy Spirit will detect in you is your nature that can never work in His service. And no one but God can detect that nature in you. Do you have anything to hide from God? If you do, then let God search you with His light. If there is sin in your life, don’t just admit it— confess it. Are you willing to obey your Lord and Master, whatever the humiliation to your right to yourself may be? Never disregard a conviction that the Holy Spirit brings to you. If it is important enough for the Spirit of God to bring it to your mind, it is the very thing He is detecting in you. You were looking for some big thing to give up, while God is telling you of some tiny thing that must go. But behind that tiny thing lies the stronghold of obstinacy, and you say, “I will not give up my right to myself”— the very thing that God intends you to give up if you are to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Scripture Thought for the Day

Mat 5:20-24: "Here is what I tell you. You must be godlier than the Pharisees and the teachers of the law. If you are not, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven. "You have heard what was said to people who lived long ago. They were told, 'Do not commit murder. (Exodus 20:13) Anyone who murders will be judged for it.' But here is what I tell you. Do not be angry with your brother. Anyone who is angry with his brother will be judged. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' must stand trial in the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire in hell. "Suppose you are offering your gift at the altar. And you remember that your brother has something against you. Leave your gift in front of the altar. First go and make peace with your brother. Then come back and offer your gift.

Comments
Sheneka: Hello Mr. Wilson, I found your site and I am so impressed with your knowledge of the truth. I have been in the Jewish Messianic movement for 8 years and I have learned so much about the Bible. The only thing I didn't quite understand was bible prophecy concerning the book of Daniel and the book of Revelation. Well that has changed for me. Right now I am studying those books using your commentaries as my guide. Thank you so much for giving me understanding and insight of the scriptures. I honestly thought that I would never be able to understand those books but here I am able to learn and teach others. I am also watching your "The Way God works" series and it's awesome. You have answered a few questions that I’ve had in the back of my mind. You are truly a blessing to me and my family.
Jeffrey (inmate): I received your latest book No More Delay. Thank you very much! Brother Larry you are in my thoughts and prayers concerning your physical limitations you are slowly experiencing. We surely look forward to a new heaven and a new earth. Won’t be “No” problems ever again. That gives us hope, joy and a smile on our face just thinking about what it will be like. I love you Brother Larry as Christ loves the Church.
Prayer Requests
Larry Wilson: Please continue to pray for Larry as he continues to recover from his surgery. He is doing well.
Victims of flooding in the Carolinas: The flooding in the Carolinas has affected many along and around the rivers. Pray for them as they recover and rebuild. Many that were flooded from Hurricane Mathew still had not recovered and are now dealing with Florence’s flooding.
WUAS News
Larry Wilson update (reprinted):
Hello Wake Up Family: Just a note to let you know that I am recovering from the feeding tube insertion. The procedure went as planned and I am home recovering. Being fed and hydrated through a tube is a new experience and as long as the temperature of the fluid is close to body temperature, there isn't much sensation. Thank you so much for your prayers and concerns! Jesus has been very close to Shirley and me through this ordeal. I'm sure I will feel stronger in a few days and I look forward to doing whatever I can to share the good news that Jesus will soon return! In one way or another, "What the world needs -- is Jesus!" Larry
Religious Related News
How Lying Spirits Make Inroads into Christian Ministry
5 Reasons You Struggle to Read Your Bible Regularly
Why Our Spiritual Formation Isn’t Just for Us
Dumbed Down? Why Reading the Bible is So Elusive but So Vitally Important
Explained: Why are there So Many Bible Translations
How to Choose the Right Study Bible
Maria Devastated Puerto Rico. It Didn’t Devastate the Church
Stop Complicating Ministry: The Smaller the Church, The Simpler We Need to Keep It
Science Related News
Tsunami Sweeps Away Homes as Powerful Earthquakes Rock Indonesia
National Hurricane Center Map
Tropical Storm Kirk Dropping Heavy Rain on the Caribbean Islands
Rare Storm Called ‘Medicane’ Bearing Down on Greece
Indonesian Island Rocked by Magnitude 7.5 Earthquake Friday
Fall Foliage Prediction Map
Rosa Now a Category 4 Storm Aiming for Mexican Coast
Typhoon Trami Expected to Make Landfall in Japan
Health Related News
Healthier Fast Food Options Might Not Help Kids Eat Better
3 Long-Term Health Dangers that Flooding Can Pose to Affected Communities
Growing Up Poor May Permanently Damage Thinking Skills
5 Steps to Freedom from Your Food Addiction
Study Supports Oxygen Therapy for Sudden Hearing Loss
Why Even Comfort Foods Can’t Fill Your Inner Emptiness
NIH Looks to Spend $54M to Map Cells of Human Adults
Well-Being for MS Patients Increases with Age, Study Says
Global News
Flooding in North Carolina from Florence, Before and After
WTO Scales Back Economic Forecast, Pointing to US-China Conflict
After Florence, North Carolina Must Rebuild Vulnerable Beaches
Where Leaf Peepers Can See the Most Vibrant Foliage this Fall
WHO Warns of ‘Perfect Storm’ in Congo Ebola Outbreak
Flooding Persists in Carolinas, Nearly 2 Weeks after Florence
Chile Opens New 1,700 Mile Trail through Patagonia Wilderness
In Florence’s Aftermath, Some Return Home while Others Face Flooding Risk

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down