END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 26, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 26, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * October 26, 2018

Post by Harry Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:01 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 26, 2018

Something to Ponder

The Witness of the Spirit

By Oswald Chambers

The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit… —Romans 8:16

We are in danger of getting into a bargaining spirit with God when we come to Him— we want the witness of the Spirit before we have done what God tells us to do. Why doesn’t God reveal Himself to you? He cannot. It is not that He will not, but He cannot, because you are in the way as long as you won’t abandon yourself to Him in total surrender. Yet once you do, immediately God witnesses to Himself— He cannot witness to you, but He instantly witnesses to His own nature in you. If you received the witness of the Spirit before the reality and truth that comes from obedience, it would simply result in sentimental emotion. But when you act on the basis of redemption, and stop the disrespectfulness of debating with God, He immediately gives His witness. As soon as you abandon your own reasoning and arguing, God witnesses to what He has done, and you are amazed at your total disrespect in having kept Him waiting. If you are debating as to whether or not God can deliver from sin, then either let Him do it or tell Him that He cannot. Do not quote this or that person to Him. Simply obey Matthew 11:28, “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden….” Come, if you are weary, and ask, if you know you are evil (see Luke 11:9-13). The Spirit of God witnesses to the redemption of our Lord, and to nothing else. He cannot witness to our reason. We are inclined to mistake the simplicity that comes from our natural commonsense decisions for the witness of the Spirit, but the Spirit witnesses only to His own nature, and to the work of redemption, never to our reason. If we are trying to make Him witness to our reason, it is no wonder that we are in darkness and uncertainty. Throw it all overboard, trust in Him, and He will give you the witness of the Spirit.

Scripture Thought for the Day

Romans 8:12-19: Brothers and sisters, we have a duty. Our duty is not to live under the control of our sinful nature. If you live under the control of your sinful nature, you will die. But by the power of the Holy Spirit you can put to death the sins your body commits. Then you will live. Those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. You didn't receive a spirit that makes you a slave to fear once again. Instead you received the Holy Spirit, who makes you God's child. By the Spirit's power we call God "Abba." Abba means Father. The Spirit himself joins with our spirits. Together they give witness that we are God's children. As his children, we will receive all that he has for us. We will share what Christ receives. But we must share in his sufferings if we want to share in his glory. What we are suffering now is nothing compared with the glory that will be shown in us. Everything God created looks forward to the time when his children will appear in their full and final glory.

Comments
Ben: I was very happy to read the Wake Up Report (WUR) Newsletter that was written by Larry himself! He has twice or so responded to my questions including the one on Trinity! I have enjoyed reading all the WUR’s till today and I learn a lot from them! I wish you all good Health including Larry Wilson himself to keep on with the WUR!

Q&A:
Question-Diane: Good Evening, I just read your article: “Who are the 144,000 & what is their purpose”, and I have some questions I am hoping you will answer. In your article, you stated: “I understand that these seven angels were given seven trumpets in the spring of 1994 because Earth’s cup of iniquity became full at that time.” How do you know spring 1994? Is there scripture I may reference? Also - the years: 1798 & 1844 - how do you know these years are true? Is there scripture? I would greatly appreciate a response to my questions. Thank you!
Answer-Larry Wilson: Hello Diane: Thank you for your email. You have asked good questions. However, the topic of prophetic timing is not simple, but it is wonderful in many ways because, with God, timing is everything! To get started, would you study this article and let me know your thoughts?
Daniel 9: God’s Timing is So Perfect
Best regards, Larry Wilson
Prayer Requests
Homeless: Pray for all the people that have lost their homes and belongings during this year’s natural disasters. Their lives have changed significantly and it can be extremely difficult to start over. Pray that their faith would endure and not fail.
WUAS News
Year-End Special Sale!!: We are offering a set of books for the special price of $26.95 total including shipping. Hurry! Take advantage of this sale before December 31, 2018. This special price only applies to purchasing the set of books as listed. International orders will require additional shipping. The books included in this package are a single copy of each book listed:
No More Delay
Bible Stories with End Time Parallels
Jesus The Alpha and The Omega
Daniel Unlocked for the Final Generation
Seven Trumpets, Two Witnesses and Four Beasts
The Lambs Book of Life
No More Delay Cases: We have received the second shipment of No More Delay cases at the beginning of this week. For all of you that had pre-ordered cases, they have been shipped out to you! Here are the prices in case you need a reminder
1 book for $5.00
5 books for $15.00
1 case of 30 books for $60.00
Religious Related News
What Went Wrong with Nadab & Abihu
How to Start Training Your Church Leaders to become Equippers, Not Just Doers
The News Won’t Set You Free, Even If It’s Christian
You are the Light of the World; What are You Reflecting?
The One Secret Weapon David Used to Defeat Goliath
How to Make Sure Your Faith Has an Unshakable Foundation
Why Knowing the Bible Well Doesn’t Make You a Good Christian
Science Related News
What’s Behind the Lack of Color in Autumn Foliage across Parts of the Northeast
Severe Storms Bring Flooding, Hail, and Strong Winds to Italy
Where is Brewing Oscar Heading in the Central Atlantic
Super Typhoon Yutu, the Most Powerful Tropical Cyclone on Earth in 2018, Strikes the Northern Mariana Islands
What is a Nor’Easter?
Bible Helps Scientists Develop More Sophisticated Translation Algorithm
Willa Slams Mexico after Making Landfall as a Category 3 Hurricane
Strong 6.8 Earthquake Strikes Off Greece
Health Related News
Stiff Arteries Increase Risk for Dementia, Study Says
Brisk Walks May Replace Need for Replacement of Arthritic Knees
Opting for Organic Foods May Decrease the Risk for Some Cancers
FDA Too Quick to Call BPA Chemical Safe, Health Experts Say
CDC: Half of All Americans Trying to Lose Weight
A Faith-Based Way to Pay for Your Health Care
Stroke Risk Persists for Months after Heart Attack, Study Says
Feeling Tired and Sick All the Time? This Common Allergy Might Be Why
Global News
Photographer Captures Vows Amid Destruction at Mexico Beach, Florida
All Things Panama City Beach Facebook Group Finds New Purpose after Hurricane Michael
Italy Police: Drone Tried to Deliver Two Phones, Drugs to Prisoner
After Years of Construction, The World’s Longest Sea Bridge Set to Open
119-Year-Old Shipwreck Unearthed by Hurricane Michael
Panama City: Looters Targeting Homes & Businesses
Street View Shows Hurricane Destruction in Mexico Beach, Florida
Verizon Bringing 5G Coverage to Panama City Following Hurricane

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down