END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * November 29, 2016

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  November 29, 2016 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * November 29, 2016

Post by Harry Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:26 pm

The NewsWatch

Wake Up America Seminars * * November 29, 2016

Please Note:

The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Something to Ponder
God travels wonderful ways with human beings, but he does not comply with the views and opinions of people. God does not go the way that people want to prescribe for him; rather, his way is beyond all comprehension, free and self-determined beyond all proof. Where reason is indignant, where our nature rebels, where our piety anxiously keeps us away: that is precisely where God loves to be. There he confounds the reason of the reasonable; there he aggravates our nature, our piety—that is where he wants to be, and no one can keep him from it. Only the humble believe him and rejoice that God is so free and so marvelous that he does wonders where people despair, that he takes what is little and lowly and makes it marvelous. And that is the wonder of all wonders, that God loves the lowly…. God is not ashamed of the lowliness of human beings. God marches right in. He chooses people as his instruments and performs his wonders where one would least expect them. God is near to lowliness; he loves the lost, the neglected, the unseemly, the excluded, the weak and broken. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, God Is in the Manger: Reflections on Advent and Christmas
Scripture Thought for the Day

Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me. Redeem me from the oppression of men, that I may obey your precepts. Make your face shine upon your servant and teach me your decrees. Streams of tears flow from my eyes, for your law is not obeyed. Righteous are you, O LORD, and your laws are right. The statutes you have laid down are righteous; they are fully trustworthy. My zeal wears me out, for my enemies ignore your words. Your promises have been thoroughly tested, and your servant loves them. Though I am lowly and despised, I do not forget your precepts. - Psalm 119: 133-141 (NIV)

Comments

Andy & Carmen: 'We are going over a lot of the DVD's, especially the Ezekiel series, and we can clearly see how Pastors and evangelists are taking scripture out of context. Larry, thank you for explaining Plan A and Plan B; it just makes scripture clear when read as it is written. Thank You for all the work that you have done in getting all this information out to the world. Keep up the good work.'
Kay: I love reading Larry's newsletters (The Wake Up Report), they are so informative & I want to continue to get them each month. God bless each & every one of you there for such a wonderful work and for giving all of us an understanding of God's Word. The Father God, Lord Jesus & Holy Spirit I could not live without.
Phil: wish to thank all the prayer partners who remembered me as I underwent cancer surgery on the 16th at City of Hope in CA. I had a total male urethrectomy and had great fears about the pain and consequences of the surgery. However, cancer has been taking body parts from me since 2001 and constant vigilance and action has kept me alive and able to serve God and family through prayers and proactive decisions. I'm glad to report that the cancer was removed from my body and my doctor gave me a clean bill of health yesterday at the followup appointment.

I am on the mend and already getting out of the house, driving and performing many of my regular tasks. No narcotics were needed only 2 days following surgery and I am especially grateful to God and the power of prayer pulling me through this difficult time.

Prayer Request

Nina:Can you pray for my friend, Nina? She is having surgery to remove liver cancer tomorrow (11/29). Only giving her a 20% success rate on it.
39 years old and has a two month old baby. She was so healthy. Ran 6 miles a day.
Wildfires: Please pray for those that are experiencing wildfires in their area in the Southeast USA. There have been fires in and around the mountains in North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia and South Carolina. Many have lost their homes or have been evacuated.

WUAS News

We have released additional videos for the vintage series titled The Way God Works recorded in Round Rock, Texas during July & August, 2000. There are now 9 videos out of 22 total posted at:
Salvation Can be Either Received or Lost (1 of 22)
Salvation for a Thief on a Cross (2 of 22)
Examining the Past to Understand the Future (3 of 22)
The Rich Young Ruler played the Obedience Game, but Not the Faith Game (4 of 22)
A Careful Examination of God's Character and Behavior (5 of 22)
The Rise and Fall of the Powerful (6 of 22)
The OT Sanctuary Service is a Shadow of What’s Going on in Heaven (7 of 22)
Who Is Our Neighbor, and How Do We Love Our Neighbor (8 of 22)
A Short Explanation about Rules of Interpretation (9 of 22)
If you already shop on Amazon.com, then please use this this link and AmazonSmile will donate .5% of your purchase to Wake Up America Seminars. WUAS does not solicit donations but opportunities like this arise for those that may already be making purchases, especially over the holidays.

Religious Related News

Evangelism Without the Weird Aftertaste
Women's Ministry: Is the Local Church Meeting the Needs of Half the Congregation?
18 Must-Read Classic Christian Books for the Intellectually Curious
How to Pray Effectively: Kingdom Prayers
Christ Died to Make You a Biblical Thinker
Billy Graham: Don't Celebrate Christmas Like It's a Secular Holiday
What Christians Should Know about the Sad State of American Public Discourse
4 Vital Words that Build a Worship Service

Science Related News

Helium Levels in Groundwater May Predict Earthquake Risk
New Study Finds Surprising Culprit Drives Forest Fire Behavior
Powerful Earthquake Jolted New Zealand Seabed 6 Feet Upward
Small Earthquake Detected Under NH Town
'Demon' Asteroid Playing Chicken with Earth Orbit
Teen Films Epic Journey to Catch Flight Amidst Earthquake Rubble
Scientists Discover Protein Vital to Brain-Muscle Connection
Can We Deflect Asteroids?

Health Related News

Skyrocketing Insulin Prices Putting Diabetics in a Bind
Calories on Fast Food Menus Not Changing Eating Habits, Study Says
Alzheimer's Plaques May Also Harm the Heart
Three Keys to Cutting Heart Failure Risk
Hospitals Often Miss Signs of Elder Abuse
Stroke Rates Drop for Older US Adults, Increase for Younger Americans
Don't Get Stuffed on Thanksgiving
These Medicines Often Send People to the ERs

Global News

Hard Time Software: Why These Prisoners Learn Computer Coding
Southern Fires Rage with 41.6 Million Now Living in Drought
Ahead of Winter, Volunteers Arrive to Repair Flood-Damaged Homes in West Virginia
Tackling the Science of Disaster
Why Schools Have become a Battleground in Turkey

What Do They Know? Mega-Rich Preparing for Disaster
What Parents Don't Get about Cyberbullying
'Hang on to every little glimmer of hope', Says UN Envoy for South Sudan

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down